The Quility Weighted Blanket weighs 20 pounds, allowing it to put a medium amount of pressure on your body to relieve stress.
– Filled with micro-glass beads that provide even weight distribution
– Has a durable zipper
– Has a seven-layer design to ensure comfort
– Can be difficult to get the blanket in its cover
– Can leak glass beads
At a lower price than most weighted blankets, the Qusleep blanket still acts as a quality stress-relieving aid.
– Made with a diamond pattern
– Comes with 24-hour customer service from the manufacturer
– Has stitching around the diamonds to keep the beads inside of them
– Comes in one color
– Can develop a mildew smell
Made with long shaggy faux fur, the Wenmore weighted blanket provides stress relief, comfort, and fluffiness.
– Comes with lifetime customer support
– Made with an industry-leading sewing method
– Has different textures on both sides
– Can shed over time
– Doesn’t have a removable cover
This blanket is made with a cool cotton material, making it perfect for hot sleepers.
– Has an easy-to-clean and easy-to-dry design
– Comes in plastic-free packaging
– Has double-stitched edges to make sure the filling doesn’t escape
– Has a white color that will make stains more visible
– Doesn’t contour to your body
With close to 15 color options, the YnM knitted blanket can match the color scheme of any home.
– Made with hand-knitted fabric
– Uses sensory compression to recreate the feeling of a hug
– Available in several sizes and weights
– The knitting can get stuck on furniture and other items
– Can develop a strong odor during the shipping process