This cart has a large, thick frame, allowing it to hold TVs that are up to 70 inches in size and 100 pounds in weight.
– Has 360-degree rotatable wheels
– Includes built-in cable management
– Has a camera tray above the TV mounting bracket
– Doesn’t have a tilting function
– Has a wide base that may be difficult to fit in small spaces
This small TV cart weighs 25 pounds, making it easy to move around your home or office.
– Has an AV shelf that can hold up to 22 pounds
– Has customer support services that are available seven days a week
– Features caster wheels
– Includes an adjustable shelf that may be difficult to maneuver
– Can only hold up to 55 pounds
This TV cart is available in other colors besides black, allowing you to match its finish to the color scheme of your space.
– Has four locking wheels
– Has a three-year warranty
– Includes a mounting bracket that can be tilted up to 15 degrees
– Can be difficult to tighten and attach the shelf
– Can only hold small TVs between 23 and 55 inches
This TV cart is made with steel and ABS plastic that can hold up to 110 pounds.
– Can accommodate large TVs up to 65 inches in size
– Has two storage shelves and one camera tray
– Has a non-slip bottom shelf
– Has a tilt function that sometimes gets stuck
– The shelves can be difficult to keep in place
This stable TV cart can hold TVs between 32 and 70 inches in size and up to 88 pounds in weight.
– Has five height adjustment options
– Includes easy-to-use tightening knobs
– Has shorter hind legs, allowing you to push it against a wall to take up less space
– Can be wobbly during movement
– Only has two locking wheels instead of four