This portable air conditioner is ideal for small spaces with its coverage of 100–150 square feet.
– Weighs less than 55 pounds
– Easy to install
– Has an LED control panel
– Doesn’t have enough power for large rooms
– Doesn’t have a heating option
This Whynter portable air conditioner uses 14,000 British Thermal Units of power to cool large rooms up to 500 square feet in size.
– Features an activated carbon filter
– Has a heating option
– Has a washable pre-filter for easy cleaning
– Heavy at 80 pounds
– Has the highest price tag in this review
This smart portable air conditioner can be controlled with a remote control, Amazon Alexa, control panel, or smartphone.
– Cools medium-sized rooms up to 200 square feet in size
– Comes with a reusable filter
– Has wheels and side handles to make it easy to roll
– Some customers noted water leaks
– Some customers didn’t receive all of the parts
This portable air conditioner has four operating modes to give you maximum control over usage.
– Features a sleek, minimalistic style
– Includes a remote control for easy operation
– Has a low power consumption
– Customers complained about it not being durable
– Offers less heating power than cooling power
If you’re looking for a quiet portable air conditioner unit, this 52-decibel model is for you.
– Has a small size to fit in tight spaces
– Has a 24-hour programmable timer
– Features a patented auto-drain function
– The manufacturer has poor customer service
– Has a complex installation process