These five affordable pens have rolling ball tips that write smoothly.
– Uses long-lasting, refillable gel ink
– Dries quickly
– Available in other quantities
– Some customers said that the grip was uncomfortable to hold
– The ink isn’t waterproof
Coming in a pack of 12, this purchase gives you enough pens for all of the workspaces in your home.
– Includes a contoured rubber grip for a comfortable writing experience
– Comes in a variety of gel ink colors
– Available in three tip sizes
– Can sometimes scratch the paper while writing
– Runs out of ink quickly
This pen has an elegant design with a brass base that’s finished in 24-karat gold.
– Uses the Schmidt liquid ink system, allowing it to smoothly glide across any piece of paper
– Comes in a decorative box
– Includes a spare black ink refill
– Has a heavy feel
– Has an expensive price tag for one pen
This pen works well for left-handed customers who are tired of smearing their writing, as it has low-viscosity ink that writes smoothly with little pressure and dries quickly.
– Uses Super Ink, which combines the smoothness of gel ink with the quick drying of ballpoint pens
– The ink isn’t susceptible to water damage
– Available in multicolored packs
– Sometimes leaves faded lines
– The ink can sometimes clump
This stylish fountain pen has a calculated weight for long writing sessions and a stainless steel fine tip for smooth writing.
– Comes with a converter to use it with bottled ink
– Includes a metal pen case
– Comes in multiple point styles
– May not be the best for inexperienced fine-point pen users
– Could be uncomfortable for users with larger fingers to hold