Using LED bulbs and solar energy, the Aityvert Solar Flickering Flame Torch Lights emit a soft, warm glow to enhance your landscaping.
– Creates a torch-like light without the risk of real fire
– Uses LED bulbs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Can withstand temperatures ranging from
– 4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
– The bulbs can’t be changed because of the sealed design
– The extension pole to increase the height isn’t included with the purchase
Create a cozy or celebratory ambiance in your backyard with these string lights from Brightech that feature industrial-style Edison bulbs.
– Has a lifespan of 20,000 hours
– Built with WeatherTite technology, allowing the bulbs to withstand snow and winds
– Includes 12 replacement bulbs for when the others burn out
– Needs direct sunlight to fully charge
– Doesn’t include an attachment to link multiple strands together
These lights feature 28 LED bulbs that turn on automatically when a person walks by to illuminate your yard.
– Has a heat-resistant and waterproof design
– Has a motion detection angle of 120 degrees
– Has an easy installation process, requiring two holes to be drilled
– Only provides light when motion is detected
– Needs about eight hours of sunlight to charge during the day
The Flexfit Solar Post Cap Lights from Davinci Lighting attach to the top of wooden posts to give you seven to eight hours of light per night.
-Available in multiple neutral colors
– Works in rain, sleet, or snow
– Turns on automatically each night
– May not be compatible with non-wood materials, such as aluminum or resin
– Has conflicting information on how to obtain replacement batteries