This detergent comes in the form of premeasured, dissolvable pods instead of pourable powders or liquids.
– Has a built-in odor fighter
– Includes a stain fighter
– Dissolves in hot and cold water
– Could irritate sensitive skin
– Doesn’t remove stains as well as liquid detergents
This laundry detergent comes with two 2.2-liter bottles of liquid detergent, allowing you to complete a lot of loads before needing to make another purchase.
– Provides six weeks of freshness from wash to wear
– Includes perfume microcapsules that gradually break and release scent
– Has measurement markers on the caps
– Has smaller individual bottles than other similar detergents
– Some customers said that it had a watery consistency
The Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Hypoallergenic Liquid Baby Laundry Detergent is specially formulated for newborns’ sensitive skin.
– Comes with two bottles
– Doesn’t leave behind harsh residue
– Contains enzymes to effectively remove protein stains
– More expensive than regular detergents
– Has a strong, perfume-like smell
The Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent is best for those who are prone to allergic reactions from detergents because of its hypoallergenic formula.
– Recommended by dermatologists
– Has a dye- and perfume-free formula
– Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals, such as phosphate
– Some customers said that it didn’t last for as many loads as advertised
– Doesn’t work well on tough stains
This detergent uses OxiClean in its formula to fight odors and stains, creating cleaner clothes.
– Formulated to provide long-lasting freshness
– Cleans over 101 stains
– Meant to eliminate musty smells, body odor, and other scents
– Has a scent that can be overwhelming
– Can be difficult to measure how much to use