With the ability to adjust to nearly any lighting conditions, this plant is great for customers who want indoor plants but don’t have a lot of direct sunlight in their home.
– Has drought tolerance
– Has the ability to bloom small flowers
– Has wide and wavy sword-like points
– Can be toxic to pets if ingested
– Susceptible to root rot if it’s overwatered
Known for their thick, fleshy leaves, aloe plants have antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can treat wounds or burns.
– Available in 10-inch or mini versions
– Comes in a 100% recyclable planter
– Only needs watering every two or three weeks
– Unable to ship to Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, or Hawaii
– Needs to be placed in a sunny area to grow properly
This plant grows best with a trellis or another support structure nearby for climbing.
– Can grow nearly anywhere in the home
– Only needs monthly feeding
– Its cuttings can be easily rooted in a container of water
– Some customers said that the leaves died quickly
– Can be difficult to control because it grows so rapidly
This tropical-looking plant arrives 30 inches tall, making it the perfect option for filling the corner of your room.
– Can be kept in the same space and container for a long time because it grows slowly
– Has lush, green foliage that fits with most color schemes
– Only requires watering once a week
– Not the best for hot, sunny spots
– Can’t be shipped to every state
Arriving with care instructions and requiring average sunlight and occasional watering, this tree is an ideal plant for beginner gardeners.
– Has umbrella-shaped leaves
– Produces orange-red or black berries
– Can also grow outdoors
– Prone to insect infestations
– Not safe for households with children or pets