The robust Westinghouse Outdoor Electric Pressure Washer is half the weight and size of comparable models, making it easy to use, transport, and store.
– Includes quick-connect nozzles and an extendable steel wand
– Prevents tipping with four quick-lock wheels and 360-degree steering
– Has an onboard soap tank
– The soap dispenser doesn’t have an on/off valve
– Not compatible with an extension cord
The Sun Joe Electric High Pressure Washer helps you tackle a variety of cleaning tasks with its two removable 0.9-liter detergent tanks that let you complete two cleaning projects simultaneously.
– Runs at 1.76 gallons per minute for medium-sized tasks
– Includes five quick-connect spray tips for multiple spray pattern options
– Has a total stop system that shuts off the pump when the trigger isn’t engaged to save energy and extend the engine’s life
– Doesn’t include the wand extension set
– Can only be used with cold water
Designed with a safety lock switch, a total stop system, and GFCI protection, the WHOLESUN Electric Pressure Washer prioritizes safety while effectively removing grime around your home.
– Built with a high-pressure foam cannon to loosen tough grime
– Equipped with metal connectors that won’t leak
– Available in multiple colors
– Doesn’t include in-unit storage for the nozzle tips
– Can’t accommodate a pressure adjuster
This pressure washer comes with a variety of accessories, including turbo and angle nozzles, a soap foam sprayer, and a power adapter.
– Outfitted with two proprietary nozzles to clean standard and tough grime
– Can use it with or without the wheels
– Comes with a universal spray gun and five spray tips to create a variety of spray patterns
– Most expensive option in this guide
– Doesn’t mention a warranty
The K5 Premium Electric-Power Pressure Washer from Karcher comes with two spray wands to tackle even the most stubborn stains.
– Built with a water-cooled motor to prolong its life
– Has an integrated pressurized reel for easy hose storage
– Outfitted with a durable, non-corrosive pump that doesn’t require maintenance
– Heaviest option in this guide
– Doesn’t work on second-story residences