Weighing only 34 pounds, the Sun Joe Lawn Mower is easy to move across your lawn.
– Can text a number to talk with a Sun Joe expert
– Includes a six-position height adjustment
– Has an 11-gallon grass bag with a grass indicator window to let you know when it’s full
– Doesn’t include the batteries or charger
– Some customers complained about the blades coming off during use
This lawn mower comes with four batteries and a two-battery station to charge them.
– Has a quiet mode
– Can cut one-third of an acre in 43 minutes
– Includes a commercial-grade steel deck
– Some customers said that it didn’t provide a clean cut
– May be difficult to push because it weighs 80 pounds
The Ego Power+ Push Lawn Mower features lights on both front ends to improve your visibility.
– Can cut medium-sized lawns with its 20-inch deck
– Has a high-efficiency brushless motor
– Includes a push-to-start button
– Can be difficult to repair if it gets damaged
– May be difficult to contact customer support
With a 16-inch deck, the Black + Decker Cordless Lawn Mower is perfect for small lawns.
– Uses auto-sense technology to detect grass conditions and adjust the power output accordingly
– Made with durable ABS plastic
– Has a cutting height that can be adjusted with a single lever
– The soft grass bag may rip
– Will take longer to cut larger yards because of its small 16-inch deck
With its two powerful five-amp batteries and large 22-inch cutting width, this lawn mower can tackle lawns that are up to half an acre in size.
– Has torque-sense technology that adjusts the power output to save the battery
– The deck can adapt to your needs for mulching, rear-bagging, and more
– Comes with a five-year warranty
– The blades are difficult to find replacements for
– May struggle to maneuver around small yards because of its large 22-inch deck