This heavy-duty chainsaw from Milwaukee has a cutting speed that’s faster than a 40cc gas chainsaw to deliver a powerful cutting performance.
– Protected by a five-year material and workmanship warranty
– Comes with overload protection
– Provides up to 150 cuts on a single charge
– Is the most expensive electric chainsaw in this review
– Weighs almost 14 pounds
This compact chainsaw comes with an easy-to-use chain tightener and a high-efficiency motor that’s great for cutting fallen limbs or small trees.
– Houses a brushless motor that maximizes runtime
– Includes tool-free chain tensioning and a bar-tightening knob
– Has a wireless, 8.8-pound frame
– Its battery power limits the chainsaw to small projects
– Only comes with one battery
Equipped with a long, 18-inch guide bar, this Oregon corded chainsaw helps DIYers tackle a variety of projects around their yard.
– Includes a chain brake for added safety
– Comes pre-assembled
– Equipped with a built-in PowerSharp chain sharpening system
– Its small power cord requires an extension cord to increase mobility
– Many customers experienced the tool’s chain repeatedly coming loose during operation
This Greenworks battery-powered chainsaw weighs eight pounds and features an ergonomic handle for increased control.
– Comes with a battery and charger
– Equipped with an ergonomic handle for multi-positional cutting
– Has an automatic oiler
– Doesn’t include a brushless motor to adapt to specific loads
– Some customers complained about the chainsaw’s weak cutting power
This corded chainsaw from WEN delivers a quality performance through its high-powered motor, tool-free adjuster, and auto-oiling system.
– Is the most affordable chainsaw in this review
– Delivers a chain rotation of up to 44 feet per second
– Protected under a two-year warranty
– Requires an extension cord
– Doesn’t arrive pre-assembled