These blue light glasses fit the heads of children between three and 10 years old.
– Comes in a two-pack
– Can be purchased in various color options
– Made of a lightweight material
– Doesn’t advertise a specific percentage of blue light that they block
– Some customers said that the frame wasn’t as flexible as advertised
These durable and stylish glasses come with a hard case to protect them when they’re not in use.
– Can be worn by men and women
– Made of a durable material
– Made with anti-glare lenses
– Has a removable sticker that can leave residue on the lenses
– Can only be purchased in one color option
The thoughtfully designed REECKEY glasses have a large frame that comes in a variety of color and pattern options.
– Made with lenses that can be replaced with prescription lenses
– Comes with a decorative box, allowing you to give it as a gift
– Has reinforced spring hinges
– Doesn’t include a blue light testing kit
– Only advertised as a product for women
These doctor-recommended glasses are specifically designed to support consistent gaming.
– Features patented lenses
– Blocks 65% of blue light
– Can purchase other lenses that block more or less blue light
– Not as stylish as some of the other options in the review
– Has a more expensive price tag than the other glasses in this review
These glasses have a thin frame, giving them a low-profile but stylish look.
– Can be purchased in multiple metal frame options
– Has a unique cat-eye frame shape
– Comes with a kit that includes a cleaning cloth, a carrying pouch, a blue light test torch, and more
– Comes with wide lenses that may not be suitable for all face shapes
– The thin metal frame may bend