This affordable spin mop comes with a durable stainless-steel drying basket to help you clean your floors.
– Comes with three microfiber mop heads
– Features a built-in detergent bottle
– Includes a lightweight bucket that’s easy to move
– Its lightweight bucket is unstable while wringing the mop head
– Is only available with a blue bucket
Featuring a pedal-activated spin basket, this spin mop is an easy-to-use and lightweight cleaning tool.
– Its bucket has a built-in pedal for wringing the mop head
– Its flexible mop head pivots 360 degrees
– Features a translucent bucket that helps you monitor its water level
– Its bucket doesn’t come with a drainage hole
– Doesn’t include an extra mop head
This spin mop helps you clean a variety of hard floors with its six included microfiber heads.
– Includes a mobile mop bucket with built-in wheels and a pull handle
– Its microfiber head is effective on a variety of floors like laminate and hardwood
– Its bucket has a built-in drainage hole
– Its lightweight design is unstable during transportation
– Its microfiber head doesn’t cover as much area as other top-rated mops
Equipped with two rear-mounted wheels and a foldable carrying handle, this spin mop system is mobile and easy to use.
– Comes with a scrub brush attachment
– Features a rust-resistant drying basket
– Has an adjustable mop handle
– Its large bucket is difficult to refill
– Has a stiff handle that’s difficult to use
This spin mop comes with a removable drying basket and a draining hole for easy clean-up.
– Its mop bucket has a built-in detergent holder
– Comes with a stainless-steel mop handle
– Includes a two-inch-thick microfiber head
– Its mop handle was flimsy and hard to control during testing
– It’s difficult to attach microfiber pads to its diamond-shaped mop head