– Incorporates Dyson ball technology for easy steering.
– Offers whole-machine HEPA filtration.
– Has an instant-release wand.
– Strong suction can lead to difficulty pushing the vacuum.
– Some customers experienced difficulty with the assembly instructions.
– Has a bagless design.
– Offers a compact, TurboBrush tool for cleaning stairs, furniture, and upholstery.
– Contains a short attachment hose, making it difficult to reach certain areas.
– Contains a HEPA filter to trap dirt, dust, and pollen.
– Has a scuff bumper that protects your furniture while you clean.
– Some customers cited the vacuum’s lack of effectiveness against pet hair.
– Has a brush-roll shutoff button for an easy switch between carpet and bare floors.
– Contains a HEPA filter to keep dust and allergens inside.
– The spinning brush is prone to clogging.
– Contains an anti-allergen HEPA filter.
– Has a detachable vacuum pod for extended reach.
– Has LED lights on the handle and floor nozzle to provide visibility in dark spaces.
– Some users experienced consistent tangling and twisting of the power cord.