– Contains a built-in, stainless-steel thermometer.
– Its vertical design improves cooking efficiency.
– Comes with six adjustable cooking grates.
– Some customers experienced smoke leaking from the cooker and difficulty getting the smoker up to temperature.
– Users don’t have to open the door to add wood chips.
– Houses a digital panel that displays the cooking temperature and time.
– Some users cited a lack of smoke during use.
– Paint on the inside of the smoker is prone to peeling.
– Made with rust-resistant legs.
– Contains a built-in thermometer to help you keep food cooking at its optimal temperature.
– Grill needs constant feeding to keep temperature.
– Some users experienced leaking smoke.
– Comes with dual-meat temperature probes to ensure a consistent cook.
– Grill rests on sawhorses with all-terrain wheels.
– Some customers saw a drop in temperature during their smoke.