This tiered garden bed allows you to separate multiple plant species that require different watering or feeding needs.
– Has multiple color and quantity options
– Made from 100% BPA-free plastic
– Has a curved design that ensures that all of the layers have equal access to sunlight
– May be difficult for shorter individuals to tend to the plants on the top tier
– Has a heavy body, making it difficult to move
Made from galvanized steel with an anti-rust coating, this raised garden bed is ideal for outdoor use.
– Includes two wheels to make transportation easier
– Has a bottom shelf to store gardening tools
– Can support vegetable gardens
– Holds less soil than competing models
– Has some customer reviews complaining about drainage issues
If you want to grow multiple herbs, vegetables, and flowers next to each other, add this raised garden bed with different-sized compartments to your yard.
– Crafted with durable resin
– Includes a special UV coating that prevents fading
– Comes with a detachable seed sprouting tray
– Doesn’t offer other color options
– Has some customers claiming that the model they received was welded improperly
Crafted from durable Chinese fir wood, this basic raised garden bed looks aesthetically pleasing in any environment.
– Undergoes a strict quality assessment process
– Constructed with weather-safe materials
– Designed with a long bed space to prevent crowding
– Doesn’t have a bottom shelf for storage like some of the other models
– Stands 30 inches tall, which is shorter than some other options o
This raised gardening bed has four locking wheels that allow you to relocate the bed with ease.
– Includes a garden liner that prevents soil from touching the wood of the bed
– Comes with a large built-in shelf for gardening accessories
– Has holes to drain excess water
– Some customers received a defective product
– Sold at a higher price point than many similar options