This Metabo roofing nailer is suitable for DIY use and is designed to efficiently drive a variety of shingles and insulation boards.
– Includes a side-loading magazine for simple nail replacement
– Offers a tool-less depth adjustment
– Easy to handle at just under six pounds
– Some customers experienced the gun misfiring during use
– Doesn’t include an air hose
Equipped with a tool-free adjustment for simple operation, this DEWALT brad nailer is capable of securing detailed trim or cabinetry.
– Offers a tool-free jam release to remove nail blockages
– Contains a rear exhaust to safely remove dust and debris
– Equipped with an adjustable belt hook for simple transportation
– Some users experienced air leaking out of the gun’s handle
– Doesn’t include any nails
Designed to speed up the process of framing a home, this powerful nailer from NuMax is a durable construction tool.
– Contains a scuff-free tip that helps prevent surface marking
– Supports single-fire or bump-fire triggers
– Includes an adjustable air exhaust
– Some users’ guns jammed during use
– Some customers experienced a lack of consistent firing with their gun
This cordless brad nailer from CRAFTSMAN is a convenient tool that can be used for securing trim or molding.
– Doesn’t require the use of an air compressor
– Capable of firing 420 two-inch nails on a single charge
– Equipped with a contoured ergonomic handle for precise control and comfort
– Use of a battery limits its runtime
– Doesn’t come with a carrying case
This kit from BOSTITCH comes stocked with an air compressor, brad nailer, finish nailer, and crown stapler that can be used in a variety of applications.
– Includes a compressor, brad nailer, finish nailer, crown stapler, and air hose
– Protected under a one-year limited warranty
– Doesn’t require oil, eliminating the need for daily maintenance
– Included nail guns don’t come with carrying cases
– Some customers experienced the air compressor leaking during use