– Automatically increases the speed of the blade when more power is needed for increased battery life.
– Push-to-start button simplifies the mowing process.
– Some customers experienced difficulties with the self-propelled function and short battery.
– Its 3-in-1 design gives you the ability to mow, trim, or edge.
– Changing between each feature is quick and simple.
– It has an automatic feed spool system that delivers trim string as needed.
– Has a short battery life because it’s cordless.
– Not suitable for large yards.
– Folds easily for upright storage.
– Has a convenient push-button start.
– Works with all EGO power+ arc lithium batteries.
– Doesn’t come with a battery or charger.
– Has a 13-amp motor with a compact 14-inch cutting path.
– Includes a 10.6 gallon bag to collect grass trimmings.
– Narrow cutting width.
– Doesn’t come with a mulch setting.