This line laser can project up to 165 feet away with a detector, making it best for large-scale projects.
– Comes with a long three-year warranty
– Has a self-leveling function
– Comes in a kit with a case, batteries, and other accessories
– Has the most expensive price tag in this review
– Takes up a lot of storage space because of its large case
This Bosch laser comes with two mounting accessories, a case, and batteries, giving you everything you need to operate it.
– Provides visibility up to 50 feet away
– Automatically monitors its power consumption to ensure that it doesn’t overheat
– Works sitting on the ground or mounted to its magnetic plate
– Criticized for not having a visible beam in sunlight
– Weighs over one pound, making it the heaviest option on our list
Because the Tavool Self-Leveling Laser Level is shockproof, waterproof, and dustproof, it can be used for both indoor and outdoor projects.
– Has lock and unlock modes with vertical, horizontal, and cross-line options for a total of six laser functions
– Prompts the laser to flash if it’s not level
– Automatically levels itself if it’s within four degrees of being straight
– Uses four AA batteries, which is more than the standard of two or three
– Comes with one accessory instead of in a kit
This BLACK+DECKER laser level has two bubble vials to help you see if the laser line that’s being projected is straight.
– Priced at the most affordable price point in this review
– The bubbles are backlit for better visibility
– Has a 360-degree rotating wall attachment
– Criticized by some for being too heavy for the magnetic base
– Customers have to do the leveling themselves with the bubbles
This laser level comes with batteries, instructions, and a pouch, giving you all of the basics to use it out of the box.
– Includes a speaker alarm to help with adjusting
– Has rubberized corners for drop protection and better gripping
– Can survive a four-foot drop
– Criticized for having unclear instructions
– Not from a well-known tool company, such as DEWALT, BLACK+DECKER, and Bosch