This model is installed from the bottom, giving your sink space a clean look.
– Includes a drain cover
– Has a padded undercoating to reduce operational noise
– Contains a channel-grooved bottom that keeps water from pooling
– Develops water spots easily according to some reviewers
– Has the most expensive price tag in this review
This professional-grade kitchen sink has a workstation with a stiff drying rack, rolling drying rack, cutting board, and caddy, making it multifunctional.
– Has a standard 3.5-inch opening to fit most garbage disposal units
– Includes a limited lifetime warranty
– Catches more food scraps with its deep drain strainer
– Some customers experienced rusting after a few months of use
– Scratching was an issue for some customers
If an expensive sink isn’t in your budget, this sturdy model can help you upgrade your kitchen for less.
– Available in a wide variety of sizes
– Has a dent- and scratch-resistant finish
– Includes a rag for dish drying
– Customers said that it drained slowly
– Only fits smaller sink cutouts
This double-basin sink makes it easy to dry and wash dishes simultaneously.
– Comes with thick padding to cushion the sink
– Comes with drying racks for each basin
– Made from thick stainless steel
– Some customers said that its drain caught stubborn food scraps
– Dents or cracks sometimes form in the corners
This farmhouse-style sink offers you a classic design with plenty of basin space.
– Has sharp 90-degree corners for a modern look
– Includes a drain with an X-flume design to drain water faster
– Comes with several add-ons, including a drying rack, cutting board, and dish drainer
– Only available in one size
– Has a shallower depth than the other sink options in this review at nine inches