You can use this granite sealer to protect your countertops, add shine, and disinfect all at once.
– Has a light citrus scent
– Can kill bacteria in as few as 10 minutes
– Has a formula that’s gentle enough for daily use
– Can cause moderate eye irritation
– Requires users to remove and wash their clothing after use
Offering a penetrating formula, this option from Aqua Mix protects your countertops for years to come.
– Composed of a water-based formula
– Maintains the look of natural stone tile without creating excessive shine
– Lasts for up to 15 years between applications
– Has the most expensive per-ounce price in this review
– Not sold in sizes smaller than one gallon
If you have a small kitchen with little countertop space, consider this TriNova granite sealer that’s sold in an 18-ounce bottle.
– Works on both stone and grout
– Enhances your countertops’ shine
– Uses a unique polymer blend to provide you with long-lasting protection
– Requires one hour to cure
– Doesn’t have a pH-neutral formula
This Granite Gold sealer includes clear instructions, making the product easier to use for those who are new to granite care.
– Made of food-safe, pH-balanced ingredients
– Works on a wide range of natural stone surfaces
– Has a non-acidic formula that can be used on sensitive materials, such as slate
– Has to be applied two to three times to fully protect your surfaces
– Not recommended for daily use
This sealer pack includes both a spray bottle and gallon refill jug for big projects.
– Sold in a variety of sizes and quantities
– Has a hypoallergenic formula
– Made in the United States
– Can’t be used as a standalone sealer because its formula is mostly composed of cleaner with a little sealer
– Has an overpowering smell according to some customers