This Remington gas chainsaw has a powerful 18-inch bar that’s stabilized by an anti-vibration system for increased control.
– Equipped with an automatic oiler
– Uses a low-kickback chain for added safety
– Has cushioned handles that minimize vibrations
– Several customers complained about the product’s chain needing frequent adjusting
– Many customers said that their chain leaked oil during use
Weighing just over 13 pounds, this gas chainsaw is a lightweight, yet heavy-duty tool built for cutting firewood and large trees.
– Includes an extra chain
– Comes with a SuperClean Air Filter System that reduces fuel consumption
– Has a spring-assisted pull cord for a simple start-up
– Is only offered in one size
– Many customers complained that the chainsaw turned off when idle
This 18-inch gas chainsaw has a compact, ergonomically designed handle that helps you power through limbs and trees.
– Has a three-point anti-vibration system
– Features an adjustable automatic chain oiler
– Available in a smaller 16-inch model
– Has a partially plastic exterior
– A few customers said that the chainsaw was prone to overheating
Equipped with a 20-inch bar, this gas chainsaw provides the power and size needed to complete heavy-duty DIY projects.
– Has a quick-stop chain brake for added safety
– Protected by a two-year warranty
– Equipped with a non-slip, shock-absorbing grip
– Isn’t manufactured by a well-known brand
– Some customers had difficulty starting the chainsaw
This Husqvarna gas chainsaw runs on a 3.2-horsepower engine and comes with a protective carrying case.
– Contains a fuel- and emission-reducing engine
– Weighs just 11 pounds
– Equipped with a flip-up gas cap for easy refueling
– Is the most expensive chainsaw in this review
– Is only offered in an 18-inch model