Besides its plastic base and controls, this Cuisinart toaster is made entirely of stainless steel for a modern look.
– Offers six browning options from light to dark
– Offers convenient cord storage
– Made of BPA-free material
– Priced higher than other toasters in this review
– Has the heaviest weight out of the products in this guide at six pounds
Get the precise shade of toast you want with this toaster’s seven shade levels and bagel, defrost, and reheat settings.
– Has large slots that can fit thick slices of bread
– Has light-up buttons to indicate which setting is selected
– Features a high-lift carriage that works when the toaster is sideways or forward-facing
– A couple customers said that the coils overheated
– Made of mostly plastic, which is less aesthetically pleasing than stainless steel
This toaster from Elite Gourmet takes up less space on your countertop without sacrificing key features, such as adjustable toasting levels and a drop-down crumb tray.
– Built with 1.25-inch slots to fit breads of all shapes and sizes
– Has a reheat function to warm bread at a lower temperature without burning it
– Most economically priced option in this buying guide
– Some customers mentioned issues with toasted items landing on the floor
– Doesn’t include a bagel function like other models
This Hamilton Beach toaster keeps safety top of mind with cool-touch sides, an automatic shut-off feature, and a one-push cancel button.
– Has wide slots to accommodate bagels and thick breads
– Features two knobs that let you customize the shade of your toast
– Has a high-lift boost mechanism to reach small slices of bread once they have been toasted
– Some customers said that they had to toast their food twice because of uneven browning
– Doesn’t have a reheat function like other models