Get 32 seconds of firefighting time with this extinguishing aerosol spray from First Alert.
– Easier to use than standard extinguishers because it doesn’t have pins to pull or levers to squeeze
– Lightweight and small for easy holding, carrying, and using
– Has a non-toxic and biodegradable extinguishing formula
– Can only be used once
– Not approved by the United States Coast Guard for use on boats
This four-pack of fire extinguishers from First Alert protects multiple areas around your home or business in the event of a fire.
– Fights wood, paper, trash, plastic, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires
– Equipped with a pull pin and safety seal to protect against accidental discharges
– Approved by the United States Coast Guard for fire safety on the water
– Has a short nozzle
– Some customers said that the product’s size was incorrectly advertised
This fire extinguisher from Amerex weighs 10 pounds, allowing it to hold enough extinguishing material to put out larger fires.
– Built with an all-metal valve construction for durability
– Can be used and stored almost anywhere, as it can withstand temperatures ranging from -65 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
– Has a long discharge time of 14 seconds
– Has an incorrect weight in the title
– Several customers said that the item arrived covered in white dust
This five-pound fire extinguisher has better features than the other lightweight models in this review with its long nozzle and long discharge time.
– Includes bilingual labels
– Coated in durable high-gloss polyester powder paint
– Comes with a wall bracket for easy storage
– The product lost all pressure in less than a year for some customers
– Doesn’t mention a warranty
At just 2.5 pounds, the Kidde FA110 Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher weighs less than other options on the market for better portability.
– Crafted with a durable metal valve, handle, and lever
– Features an easy-to-read pressure gauge that tells you when the extinguisher is charged and ready to use
– Includes a straightforward design with an easy-to-pull safety pin and a commercial-grade valve and trigger
– Not designed for use on grease fires
– Doesn’t hold as much extinguishing material because of its small size