– Contains an auto-heat kill switch to avoid overheating.
– Comes with a one-year warranty.
– Heats a room to 400 square feet.
– Some customers experienced a dull grinding noise when the unit was running.
– Has a remote control for easy operation.
– Provides supplemental heat for up to 400 square feet.
– Has a three-sided interior faux brick wall design.
– Doesn’t use anti-glare glass.
– Some users experienced issues with the heating element.
– Has a five-flame brightness setting.
– Flames sit in your choice of included faux logs or crystals.
– Digital flames aren’t very realistic.
– Supports televisions up to 50 inches.
– Contains a top-divided shelf and two additional shelves with glass doors.
– Some users experienced difficulty during installation.