For the price of a small unweighted blanket, you get a 20-pound covering that measures 60 by 80 inches.
– Comes in multiple weight options
– Has a seven-layer design with glass beads, cotton, and microfiber
– Uses precisely stitched squares to keep the beads contained
– Can’t clean in a washing machine
– Doesn’t include a duvet cover, which the manufacturer recommends
Available in various colors, patterns, and sizes, this cooling weighted blanket can match the size of your couch or bed and the design scheme of your living room or bedroom.
– Made with soft cloud-like fabric
– Has a washer- and dryer-safe design
– Features ties along the edges in case you want to insert it in a duvet cover
– Can’t get all of the patterns in every size and weight
– Can only share the king size option
This high-tech cooling blanket uses Arc-Chill technology to lower your body temperature by up to five degrees Celsius.
– Takes five minutes for the Arc-Chill technology to do its magic
– Created with hypo-allergenic materials
– Has a lightweight, portable design
– Doesn’t have a weighted design
– Must be put in a mesh laundry bag to protect it in the washer
Made using durable, lightweight bamboo, this blanket is as portable as it is effective at keeping you cool.
– Sold at an affordable price
– Has a unique knitted pattern
– Can keep you cool in rooms that are as hot as 126 degrees Fahrenheit
– Made from fabric that’s prone to pilling
– Can’t dry it in a dryer
This weighted blanket can cover an entire king-size bed to keep you and your partner cool during the night.
– Sold in weights that are suitable for children
– Doesn’t make noise when the bead filling moves
– Provides a guide that helps you choose a size and weight based on your bed size and body weight
– Has few available color options
– Measures a little smaller than the advertised size