Equipped with a trigger-less design and pretreatment tool, this Hoover carpet cleaner is great for tough jobs around the home.
– Offers automatic cleaning through a trigger-less design.
– Has a stain remover wand to pre-soak stains with an Oxy solution.
– Includes an 8-foot detachable antimicrobial pet tool for stairs and furniture.
– Doesn’t have an automatic shutoff for when the used water container is full.
– Spray wand requires batteries.
This upright carpet cleaner has a lightweight frame that’s a good choice for pet messes and small carpeted areas around the home.
– Compact design for simple storage.
– Offers HeatForce technology to help carpet dry faster.
– Equipped with a PowerSpin pet brush for a deep clean.
– Small tank size of 0.5 gallons.
– Designed for small areas only.
– Some customers experienced water leaking from the machine.
This portable carpet cleaner uses powerful suction and scrubbing action to clean hard-to-reach areas like the stairs, auto interiors, and upholstery.
– Provides a six-inch stair tool for flexible cleaning.
– Designed for use on a variety of surfaces like carpets, stairs, upholstery, area rugs, and auto interiors.
– Comes with a tough stain tool for deep spot-cleaning
– Fragile hose is prone to cracking.
– Some customers experienced leaking water.
This Bissell carpet cleaner is a great option for pet owners as it offers a pet upholstery tool and an express mode for quick cleanups.
– Comes with a removable brush roll cover for easy machine cleaning.
– Express clean mode is designed to dry carpets in as little as 30 mins
– 2-in-1 pet upholstery tool works in both dry and wet mode to remove hair and stains
– Roller brush spins while hand tools are engaged.
Known for its commercial cleaning solutions, Rug Doctor offers a cleaner that’s a good option for whole-home carpet cleaning.
– One-pass technology scrubs and cleans your entire carpeted area.
– Offers a two-year consumer warranty.
– 3.9-gallon water tank helps extend your cleaning time.
– High price-point.
– Weighs 39 pounds.
– If a covered part breaks down, your warranty requires you to take it to an authorized repair center.