This countertop blender packs a punch with its 1,100 watts of power, allowing it to blend ingredients easily in its large 72-ounce pitcher.
– Includes two single-serve containers and one 72-ounce pitcher
– Has nutrient-extracting blades that break down fruits and leafy greens easily
– Crushes ice in seconds
– Only available in one color and style
– Doesn’t have automatic programs
This powerful 1,200-watt blender comes with several accessories, including three containers of different sizes, a tamper, and a recipe book.
– Features a sturdy, robust motor base
– Comes with a vented lid cap that’s useful for making hot drinks and soups
– Almost every component is dishwasher-safe
– Customers complained about a burning smell during use
– Offers less speed control than some blender models
This Vitamix model has a cool-down motor to keep it from overheating while it’s running on one of its 10 speed settings.
– Available in multiple colors and styles
– Has a pulse feature to make chunky or thick sauces with ease
– Has aircraft-grade stainless steel blades
– Makes a loud noise while it’s blending
– Customers complained about it not crushing ice well
This countertop blender comes in a wide variety of colors, allowing you to match it to the other appliances in your kitchen.
– Comes with a convenient personal blender jar for on-the-go drinks
– Has an ice-crushing feature that blends ice in less than 10 seconds
– Built with a soft-start feature that reduces splatter
– Doesn’t mention being dishwasher-safe
– Not listed as BPA-free
If you’re looking for a small, personal blender for on-the-go shakes, this is the choice for you.
– Has an affordable price
– Ideal for individual smoothies and shakes
– Takes up little counter space
– Not as durable as larger blenders
– Less powerful than countertop models