A 26-piece set with color-coded rubber cases that swing open.
– The arm design offers extended reach on the longer end
– The cases come with holes that precisely fit each wrench size
– The wrenches have a black oxide finish to prevent corrosion
– Is more expensive than the other TEKTON tool set in this review, despite having fewer size options
– Customers said that the wrenches only provide a 10-degree entry angle, unlike the 25 degrees that TEKTON advertises
A set with 22 long-arm, ball-end hex keys.
– Is made in the United States
– Comes with a lifetime warranty
– The cases are different colors to identify millimeters or inches
– Is the most expensive product in this review
– Some customers said that their set skipped a few wrench sizes
A set with a hard plastic case that opens to reveal metric sizes on one side and SAE sizes on the other.
– The black oxide finish doesn’t chip under high-stress contact
– The case opens flat, making it easy to pull out a wrench
– The case is clearly labeled to tell you the size and measurement system of each wrench
– The case is made of plastic that may break if dropped
– Some customers said that the smaller wrenches break easily
An affordable set that comes with metric and SAE sizes.
– The wrenches are made of heat-treated steel for more durability
– Contains short- and long-arm wrenches
– The plastic slots in the case keep the wrenches in place
– The labels for the smaller wrench sizes are difficult to read
– Some customers said the smallest wrenches bent during use
A 17-piece set that allows you to fold the wrenches up or down.
– The wrenches are made of high-grade alloy steel for maximum performance
– Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
– It’s hard for customers to lose a wrench
– Customers can’t separate one wrench from the set, making it difficult to remove hard-to-reach screws
– The set includes fewer wrench sizes than the other sets in this review