Quickly warm an area of your home with the widespread oscillation of the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Space Heater.
– Designed with a digital display that showcases the settings
– Has a cool-touch exterior
– The tower build fits in smaller spaces
– Doesn’t specify how many square feet it can heat
– Some customers said that the outside got hot on the warmest setting
The Lasko 754201 Ceramic Portable Space Heater is small and affordable but powerful, heating up to 300 square feet.
– Built with safety features that are designed to prevent tipping and overheating
– Has an easy-to-carry handle for portability
– Can be used on the floor or a tabletop
– Doesn’t include a timer
– Looks like it’s made of cheap plastic
The GiveBest Portable Electric Space Heater uses 1,500 watts to keep up to 200 square feet of office, bedroom, or living room space warm.
– Works at less than 45 decibels, which is about the same volume as a quiet library
– Has overheat protection that kicks in if the device reaches 158 degrees Fahrenheit
– Built with an indicator light that reminds you to shut it off when it’s not in use
– Has a short six-foot cord
– Can only heat small spaces
Using Comfort Temp Technology, the De’Longhi EW7707CM Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater helps cut costs on your energy bill by automatically maintaining your desired settings.
– Built with patented preassembled wheels for easy portability
– Has thermal cut-off protection to prevent overheating
– Has a rounded design to keep you from bumping it and injuring yourself
– Not available for international shipping
– Not ideal for budget-conscious shoppers