The Instant Pot has 12 preset settings that allow you to cook various dishes with the push of a button.
– Has a delay-start feature to delay cooking for up to 24 hours
– Features an automatic keep warm setting
– Has a large capacity of six quarts
– Doesn’t have an easy steam-release feature
– Doesn’t have a cooking progress indicator
This slow cooker has every accessory you need to make meals, including a pressure lid and a crisper basket.
– Has 14 safety features to give you peace of mind while you’re cooking
– Its crisping lid and basket allow you to air fry food
– Comes with recipes
– Made of mostly plastic, which is less durable than stainless steel
– Heavy at 26 pounds
This slow cooker’s 1.5-quart inner pot makes it an excellent choice for small families.
– Has a dishwasher-safe glass lid and inner pot
– Lightweight at 4.8 pounds
– Takes up less counter or pantry space
– Doesn’t have temperature settings
– Doesn’t have a delay setting
This Cuisinart slow cooker has several temperature and preset settings, making this a versatile choice.
– Has certified frustration-free packaging and parts
– Has a sleek stainless steel finish
– Comes with a large steaming rack
– Its inner pot is prone to bubbling and blistering
– Features a weak keep warm setting