A large pack of paper towels made by a well-known manufacturer in the industry.
– The manufacturer packages two rolls together for easy storage
– Supports The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
– The manufacturer provides estimates for how long the pack will last based on the size of your household
– Has the most expensive price per 100 sheets out of the paper towels in this review
– Some customers received moldy paper towels
A pack of paper towels with rolls that have perforations for full, half, and quarter sheets.
– Is the most affordable, costing less than $1 per 100 sheets
– Customers can use the quarter sheets as napkins or coasters
– Can be used for smaller spills
– The perforations aren’t clear, making it difficult to rip off a sheet
– Some sheets left lint behind
A pack of paper towels with rolls that have more sheets and square footage than its competitors.
– Is made from pulp from sustainably managed forests
– The manufacturer offers a full refund within a year of your purchase if you’re not satisfied
– Is made by an Amazon brand
– Comes with fewer rolls than the other packs in this review
– Some customers said the paper towels weren’t as absorbent as big-name paper towel brands
A pack of pre-cut sheets meant for residential use or commercial use in public restrooms.
– Has a certification from the FSC
– One sheet in this pack is larger than one sheet from a roll of paper towels
– Are highly absorbent
– Has a scratchy texture
– Doesn’t absorb as much liquid as other paper towel brands