This UCO fire pit and grill comes with a canvas storage bag, allowing you to carry it with you when you go camping or hiking.
– Has the most budget-friendly price in this review
– Made from robust stainless steel that’s corrosion-resistant
– Comes in multiple sizes
– Criticized for having flimsy parts
– Noted by some customers that it was difficult to fit into the included canvas bag
This Endless Summer fire pit comes with 12 pounds of green fire glass that sits in the center of the table.
– Includes a built-in safety valve and piezo ignition to start the fire easily
– Has a cover that can be placed over the open center to turn it into a table
– Has built-in side panels that conceal the propane tank
– Has the most expensive price out of the models in this review
– Less portable than the other models in this review because it weighs more
This BALI OUTDOORS fire pit burns wood in its round, mesh-enclosed body to create a warm, inviting environment.
– Has a top-mounted grill that can swivel 360 degrees
– Includes a collapsible log rack that ventilates the logs
– Has a metal ring that’s fixed to the legs for more stability
– Criticized for being made from thin metal
– Noted by some customers that they were missing parts
The YAHEETECH Outdoor Metal Fire Pit has several functions, including cooking food and chilling drinks.
– Comes with a removable, weatherproof cover
– Cleans easily with a slightly damp cloth
– Features wide edges that hold drinks and grilling supplies
– Noted by customers that it rusted easily
– Doesn’t come with the barbeque grate that’s shown in the product photos